Bader Philanthropies seeks grant proposals in specific program areas within certain geographic boundaries:
- Alzheimer’s and Aging – National, with Focus on Wisconsin
- Workforce Development – City of Milwaukee
- Community Partnerships for Youth – City of Milwaukee
- Community Initiatives – Greater Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Arts – City of Milwaukee
Grants are given only to U.S. organizations that are tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or to government entities.
Bader Philanthropies primarily focuses on issues that reflect the program areas listed above. Although there are many worthy projects and programs doing great work, we generally do not provide funding to organizations that fall outside of our defined program areas.
We also cannot provide direct support to individuals, including individual scholarships.