OFFICE ASSISTANT-INTERN POSITION
Bader Philanthropies, Inc. seeks an Office Assistant Intern who will assist with the Foundation’s special events, data entry, facilities management, presentation materials, bookkeeping assistance, and general office duties. This is a part-time, paid position (a one-year commitment is requested) beginning as soon as possible.
Logistics and General Office Activities:
- Coordinates office and hospitality supply inventory;
- Oversees incoming and outgoing mail;
- Assists with registration and materials for conferences and other community events; gathers logistic information for meetings;
- Assists with file and data management; Enters data and generates data reports;
- Assists communications team as needed with special event materials;
- Provides light bookkeeping assistance;
- Participates in reception coverage rotation; greets guests and receives incoming calls.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Associate degree level program;
- Strong written and oral communications skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Event planning skills;
- Professional demeanor, excellent problem-solving skills, organizational abilities, and inter-personal skills;
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people, both independently and as part of a team;
- Prior office experience is desirable.
Application: Apply by October 23rd to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter: Please detail why you want to intern at Bader Philanthropies, your internship objectives and your career goals. Please also indicate your availability (start date, end date, days and hours you are available).
- Résumé: Please list your complete educational and professional data and information about extracurricular activities.