PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE – INTERN POSITION PROFILE
Provides administrative support to the VP-Grants & Impact Investments and the entire Program Staff, in coordination with Operations team related to program support activities. This is a part-time, paid position (a one-year commitment is requested).
Program Administrative Activities:
- Arranges one on one appointments, onsites and meetings via Zoom and Teams;
- Maintains Outlook calendars;
- Updates Grants Management System with program notes as directed;
- Provides program staff support with writeups and data entry;
- Attends program committee meetings and follows up as directed by VP-Grants & Impact Investments;
- Assists with registration for conferences and other community events;
- Assists with coordination of materials for events and convenings;
- Assists with telephone support in regards to inquiries from applicants and grantees;
- Maintains the collection of receipts and Program Staff expenses;
- Assists in following up on missing and/or late reports, EPAs and Grant Agreements;
- Maintains a running list and works with the organization to submit information;
- Generates data reports as requested by VP-Grants & Impact Investments and Program Staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree required, current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related program
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with particular strength in interpersonal communications
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional demeanor, ability to work with a diverse group of people, both independently and as part of a team
Send following items to Kim Thao, firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2020.
- Cover Letter: Please detail why you want to intern at Bader Philanthropies, your internship objectives and your career goals. Please also indicate your availability (start date, end date, days and hours you are available).
- Résumé: Please list your complete educational and professional data, skills and information about extracurricular activities.
Milwaukee-based Bader Philanthropies, Inc. is a philanthropic leader in improving the quality of life of the diverse communities in which it works. The organization funds innovative projects and programs, convenes partners, and shares knowledge to affect emerging issues in key areas. Since its founding in 1992 as the Helen Bader Foundation, the organization has committed more than $350 million in grants and program-related investments, such as loans and equity investments that advance its charitable mission.