Photo Credit: Vogue Dreams Pro
For two decades, Bader Philanthropies has brought together partners from across the state and around the world to support families with compassion, creativity and the latest knowledge. Together, we have helped make Wisconsin a national leader in how we view growing older.
Our partners are committed to helping older adults remain safe in order to age in place; to creating opportunities for older adults to learn and use technology in order to stay connected with family and friends; and to providing caregivers, professionals and students with educational opportunities. Our current Alzheimer’s & Healthy Aging strategies include:
- Independence, Wellness and Risk-Reduction;
- Technology and Applied Research for Program Development;
- Education/Training for Caregivers, Professionals, and Students.
Here are some examples of the metrics we use to measure success in Alzheimer’s & Healthy Aging:
- Older adults served;
- Older adults capable of staying in their homes;
- Enhanced feelings of well-being.