Photo Credit: Riveredge Nature Center, Inc.
Education provides the tools to succeed in and out of the classroom, to people of all ages; education is fundamental to our community’s future. Bader Philanthropies is committed to educating young people living in the 53212 zip code, especially, the Harambee neighborhood. We know this will require the care and commitment of teachers, administrators, parents, caregivers and neighbors working together to foster an environment of curiosity, learning and critical thinking.
Our current Urban Education strategies include:
- Family Involvement & School Culture
- Multi-Disciplinary & Experiential Education
- Public School Support in 53212
Here are some examples of the metrics we use to measure success in Urban Education:
- Enhanced social awareness and relationship building skills
- Improvement in grades and test scores
- Literacy levels