Our core privacy principles
- We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We do not give your personally identifiable information to advertisers.
- We let you select how you may be contacted by us when you join our community.
- We use safe, secure encryption technology to protect your personally identifiable information.
- We have no tolerance for spam (unsolicited, commercial email).
- We ensure the absolute confidentiality of all of our constituencies. For a detailed description of our policy, please see below.
Because certain information about you, your organization, or your charitable activities is necessary to administer and service you online, we obtain nonpublic personal information about you from information that you provide on registrations, applications and related forms, and from transactions in which you participate.
We may disclose some or all of the nonpublic personal information described above about constituencies to independent contractors and service providers but only for the purposes of servicing and administering of your activities with the Foundation. Our agreements with these service providers contain confidentiality provisions and restrictions on using this information for any other purposes. We may also disclose certain information as required under applicable law, for example, to government agencies. We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to anyone for the purpose of marketing or soliciting products or services.
Access to nonpublic personal information about you or your activities with the Foundation is restricted to employees, independent contractors or service providers who need to have access to that information to provide service or administration. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
The practices and policies contained in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any material changes to you when required by applicable laws. The practices and policies contained in this disclosure super cede all previous notices or statements with respect to the same subject matter.